It's no secret; cover quality makes a huge difference when it comes to presentation. Our 8.5" x 11" finished size plus-cover catalogs can make dull and boring catalogs exciting and new. Our Plus-Cover Catalogs are available in a variety of body stocks; including 80 lb. and 100 lb. Gloss Book, 100 lb. Premium Gloss Book (Recycled), and more. Our 80 lb. Gloss Book catalogs are intentionally value-priced without aqueous coating for extra savings. Digitally printed Catalogs are perfect for short run or VDP (variable Data Printing).
Choose from a wide array of page counts; from 8 pages to 32 pages plus-cover!
Catalog quantities offered from 25 to 250! For larger quantities or unique requirements, please call our custom department (extension 710) for a custom quote. You may also submit your requirements for a custom specified catalog project online by Clicking Here.
Standard Size: 8.5" x 11"
Body stocks available: 80 lb. Gloss Book, 80 lb. Matte Book, 100 lb. Gloss Book, 100 lb. Matte Book, 60 lb. Opaque Offset Smooth (Recycled), 100 lb. Premium Gloss Book (Recycled). See paper stock options by page count offering.
Cover stocks available: 80 lb. Matte Cover, 80lb. Gloss Cover, 100 lb. Matte Cover, or 100 lb. Gloss Cover.
Page counts include: 8 to 32 pages, plus-cover (4 pages).
4/4 (full color front, full color back) standard.
- Coatings- Aqueous Gloss Coating standard throughout on Gloss Book stocks including Recycled Gloss Book. Matte Book paper stock will not have a coating. Note: 80 lb Gloss book options are without AQ coating for additional savings. UV coating is also available.
- Perfect Binding - Perfect binding is great for large page count books. It is a common binding method for paperback books, telephone books and magazines.
- Drilling - Choose from 3 hole drilling (perfect for binders) or 5 hole Auto Drill for counter top catalog holders (mainly used in automotive parts books applications)
- Shrink Wrapping - Shrink wrap in 25 or 50 piece bundles for easily measured distribution, moisture protection and protection from dog-eared corners while in storage, brief cases, car trunks or when mailed.
- Mailing Lists & Services - You may now purchase a customized mailing list targeting business and/or residential prospects, new homeowners, new movers, etc. all online! Choose from a large selection of demographic selects to target the right buying prospects and maximize the success of your mailing campaign. You can also upload your own mailing list; or re-use a previously purchased or updated mailing list quickly and easily during the online print order process. For more mailing services options, click on the Mailing Services tab above. Also, you may add mail addressing and processing services all online as an option.
- Samples - Drop ship samples to yourself or to a customer principal if needed.
- Save Files - Save your art files in our system for easy re-order of common print pieces ordered frequently, saves time and adds accessibility of files for re-orders from any computer. Art files are saved for 6 months for a small fee.
- Turnaround Time - Standard 2 - 3 days
- Proofing Options - Choose a PDF online proof or, if you're 100% confident in your existing art files being "Print Ready", you can select "No Proof - Proceed As Is" for quicker production turnaround time.
Product Support Resources