Digital Promotional Cards
Digitally Printed Promotional Cards
Now you can have short run and/or Variable Data Printed Calendars.
With a plethora of paper choices and coating options to choose from, this is the perfect way to achieve their goals. Round cornering options can also add a touch of distinction. We offer shrink wrapping in bundles for easy handling and measured distribution.
Companies always have a need to promote their businesses, products, services, sale items, special offers and events.
- Standard Sizes include: 3" x 4", 4" x 4", 4.25" x 2.75", 4.25" x 3.66", 4.25" x 11, 8.5" x 2.75", 8.5" x 3.66" and 8.5" x 6"
- High quality card stocks include 14 pt. Premium Linen Cover and 14 pt. C1S and C2S. 14 pt. Premium Linen cover is the only option for 3" x 4", 4" x 4", 8.5" x 2.75" and 8.5" x 6" sizes. All other sizes offer all of the above stocks,
- Select 4/0 (full color front, blank back), 4/1 (full color front, black back) or 4/4 (full color front, full color back)
- Aqueous Gloss Coating standard on front (4/0) and front and back (4/4). 4/1 projects are Aqueous Gloss Coating standard on front and uncoated on back. Note: Premium Linen cover is uncoated only.
- UV Gloss Coating - Choose optional UV Gloss Coating for front or front and back. UV Gloss Coating is not available on Premium Linen cover stocks. Custom Cutting (One out custom cut - no charge), multiple number out cuts optional
- Round Cornering - (1 Out Custom Cut - no charge), multiple number out cuts available.
- Drilling - Choose a one hole (1/8") drilling option to easily turn a promotional card into a product tag or shelf hanger!
- Shrink Wrapping - Shrink wrap in 25, 50 or 100 piece bundles for easily measured distribution, moisture protection and protection from dog eared corners while in storage, briefcases, car trunks or when mailed.
- Samples - Drop ship samples to yourself or to a customer principal if needed.
- Save Files - Save your art files in our system for easy re-order of frequently ordered print pieces. This saves time and adds accessibility of files for re-orders from any computer.
- Turnaround Time - Standard 2 - 4 days.
- Proofing Options - Choose a PDF online proof or, if you're 100% confident in your existing art files being "Print Ready", you can select "No Proof - Proceed As Is" for a quicker production turnaround time.
Product Support Resources